Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cyber Monday

Cyber Monday is one of the biggest if not the biggest online sale that is after Black Friday. I am just now finding out about this. I try to buy things throughout the year so I don't get sucked into the Black Friday craziness. I do a lot of online shopping already so i'm not sure if i will be participating in this, and ill probably already be broke if I do end up going to Black Friday. Online shopping has become much more convent for a lot of people. I like it more because you don't have to hassle at a store with other people around, you get some good deals and can almost always find a code to give you an additional discount. Retailmenot.com is one of the best websites to go to to find discounts code for online shopping I use it almost every time I online shop. 







No comments:

Post a Comment