Monday, December 1, 2014

The perks of working at a Dr. Office



I work at a local dr. office in Guntersville and  I love it. It is laid back and not too crazy like working at a hospital. (which I worked at for a little over a year) Some of the great perks of working here is the environment is more laid back, you get close to the people you work with, you get free food from drug vendors and you get goodies periodically around holidays and such. I'm all for freebies so i love when drug vendors bring in goodies. Its also a great way for other drug vendors to advertise their products and new and improved medication. A doctors office is the place to be if you have family as well. It is easier to ask off or need off in case of an emergency than anywhere else I have worked. You become family with the people you work with and really start to enjoy it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment